Research and development facility in the field of plant protection products
We deliver high quality GEP field studies to determine the efficacy
and crop safety of both new and existing products,
adding value and competitive advantage for our clients through in-depth knowledge of
the crop protection industry.
Range of services:
- GEP field & greenhouse trials generation
- marketing, demonstrate and screening trials coordination
- preliminary & ratio finding tests
- technical support in product development strategy
We are supporting our clients in the registration processes in the following areas:
- Data gap analysis (DGA) which provides you information on active substance and formulation profile,
costs involved in required studies and dossier preparation before deciding to invest product development,
- Coordination of study and project management
- Studies summaries & technical advice
- Advice on data protection studies and alternative access
- Drafts label design & GAP tables adaptation
- Support for the dossier preparation for the active substance and formulated products
- BADs writing, efficacy summaries, comparative assessments, national addendum
- Coordination of national submissions
- Support in coordination of pre-submission meetings
Our mission is to deliver competitive advantage to our clients by providing wide range of service in Agro segment. R&D and regulatory services based on our staff’s expertise in crop production.
We provide consultancy services in the field of research, development and registration of plant protection products. High quality of service, knowledge and experience provide substantive support needed at every stage of research and the registration procedure.
Green & Property Consulting is a research facility and
advisory unit based in Central Poland. Our mission is to provide a competitive advantage
to our clients by providing a wide range of services in the field of the development of plant protection products.
Our research, development and registration services are based on the deep knowledge and many years of experience of our employees. We coordinate and perform registration, marketing, pre-registration and development research; with extensive experience in the field of experimentation and development of plant protection products.
We will provide high-quality GEP field studies to determine the efficacy and safety of crops for the use of innovative as well as existing generic products, adding value and competitive advantage to our customers through in-depth knowledge of the crop protection industry and product conversation trends.